- pkg_add mate
- exec mate-session
OpenBSD has /etc/doas.conf to configure who can play with doas with specific command if we wish.
To allow user1 doing mount and umount without password edit your doas.conf as follow :
permit nopass user1 as root cmd mount
permit nopass user1 as root cmd umount
Its a great news to hear OpenBSD 6.6 has been released today !
This release feature performance improvement.
SMP-Improvements, System call unlocking:
- Unlocked getrlimit(2) and setrlimit(2) syscalls.
- Unlocked read(2) and write(2) syscalls.
- Removed the KERNEL_LOCK from the bridge(4) output fast-path.
- Made resource limit access MP-safe.
- Made file(9) offset access MP-safe.
This one work for my old AMD E-450 laptop on OpenBSD 6.5 after searching for some time.
- Edit /etc/wsconsctl.conf using your favorite text editor.
- add a line : mouse.tp.tapping=1
- Test tapping on xfce4 desktop environment !
OpenBSD new feature to do version upgrade is coming …
Found some usefull article here
Thanks to the writer ….